I love to inspire, educate and empower those around me. I have molded my lifestyle, actions and words in hopes to set an example to others. I love every day of my life to impress, inspire and motivate others and I have an unwavering passion for the continued development to help others reach their full potential and accomplish their goals through positive coaching. In and out of the gym, I am devoted to helping others achieve their goals both physically and mentally. Through CrossFit, I have continued to see an improvement in my life day after day. Nothing I have found in life has been as rewarding as CrossFit.
With a backround in swimming, I have aimed to keep the team aspect of training and competing alive. Crossfit has introduced me to a vibrant community of like-minded individuals who all want to improve their selves while still being of a “team”. The CrossFit team structure allows all levels and abilities to work side by side as a team, leaving no one behind. CrossFit as forever changed my fitness goals and continues to change my life everyday.
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit. – Aristotle
- Ironman Texas 2011 Finisher
- 2012 (23rd) & 2013 (14th) CrossFit South Central Regional Competitor
- Lululemon Athletica Ambassador
- Age group top finisher in multiple Triathlons/Duathlons/Running events
- Scholarship athlete at University of North Florida & Indian River CC
- UNF & IRCC swim teams captain
- EC (Early Childhood)-4 Generalist
- PPR (EC-12)
- ESL (EC-12)
- Physical Education (EC-12)
- CrossFit Level 1 Certification
- CrossFit Kids Certification
- CrossFit Endurance Certification